Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drawbacks


One of the drawbacks about not posting as often anymore is that by the time I get around to putting an outfit up here, I've completely forgotten what I wanted to say about it or what I was inspired by that day. I'd be willing to bet that this song was on my iPod that day though, because it's been in heavy rotation lately; someone was playing it at the hostel I stayed at in Lisbon, and through the magic of SoundHound I discovered a fantastic artist I'd never heard of before:

If you don't have SoundHound on your smartphone, do yourself a favor and get it now. It's life changing!


Dress: Carolina Herrera (thrifted)
Scarf/belt: Banana Republic
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Bettye Muller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home