Monday, July 23, 2012

Highlight


Many of my current wardrobe favorites are assembled in this outfit, but the highlight for me was getting to top it all off with the same bag I'd been lamenting not buying ever since I visited Paris last December. When I was in Paris again in April I scoured the shops in search of it, but all they had at the time were light-colored suede versions and I was looking for a dressier finish, not to mention I think suede bags are a waste because they don't last. I love the embossed leather because I can dress it up or down, and because it's charcoal gray rather than black, I can more easily pair it with other neutrals. Of course, the winged bejeweled skull detail is what really made me fall for it.

Tunic: Fremont
Vest: Cotelac
Pants: Rag & Bone
Boots:  Brakko
Bag: Zadig & Voltaire
Necklace: Wendy Brandes
Rings: Metal Pointu

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home