Monday, October 15, 2012

Details


I used to always assume that short boots shouldn't be worn with dresses because they can make the legs appear shorter. However, short boots have been so ubiquitous the past few seasons that I've gotten used to the look. I also realized something very important: I don't give a damn if my legs do look shorter. In fact, I quite admire the look of short, sturdy legs on other ladies, and it's not like I'm going to apply for a runway modeling gig anytime soon.

For this outfit I kept it simple and let the dress and boots be the focal points. There's a lot of interesting detailing on both, but they can get lost in all the black if there's too much else to distract the eye. I love wearing items like these in the daytime, when the lighting is ideal for picking up subtle details.

Dress: Escada Sport
Boots: See by Chloe
Bracelet, rings: Metal Pointu's (Paris)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home