Monday, October 7, 2013

Costume Party


I bought this dress and cropped jacket set the last time I was in Paris, and I just love the mod vibe. Over the summer I wore it with bare legs and sandals, but these pictures were taken when I wore it to a friend's party on a Saturday night. I played up the 60's flight attendant look by adding patent leather go-go boots and curling my hair. And no, it wasn't really a costume party per se, but then again one might say that EVERY party in San Francisco is a costume party.

The dress is cute on its own, as well. It has a woven linen trim and little brass button details, and came with a matching belt. Even Spencer stopped by to check it out.

Dress and Jacket: Caroline Biss
Boots: MIA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home