Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Afterthought

This outfit might have been a little much with the hat and the plaid and all those layers. Looking at it now in the photos, it strikes me as being very busy. Thankfully, I couldn't care less. I haven't been wearing hats as much lately and I felt like I was long overdue for sporting one, especially one of my own. So I grabbed this one as an afterthought once I'd put the rest of the outfit together. As for the layers, they were just flat out necessary; the red tank top filled in the low neckline of the dress, and the cardigan kept me from freezing. This cardigan has truly been a lifesaver for me this summer; I must have worn it at least 20 times since I got it just a few months ago.

Dress, cardigan: All Saints
Belt: thrifted
Hat: AudraJean
Boots: Morgan (second hand)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home