Friday, September 7, 2012

Independent Woman



I'm so excited to share the pictures of this gorgeous dress, made especially for me by the talented designer Stacy Lomman. The dress was part of her Spring 2012 Biohazard collection, and I fell in love with the creative design and the futuristic vibe. I really wanted to wear it with bare legs and tall sandals, but until we get into our real summer, that is to say fall, I had to be content with wearing it over tights and boots. As you might imagine, I got loads of compliments on the dress, from both men and women alike.

The dress looks like it's two separate pieces, but in fact the strapless part is sewn in and unzips along with the outer panel. This makes it really easy to put on, and prevents the strapless part from slipping. I also love the extra long zipper pull in the back, which means I can zip and unzip it without assistance. A dress for the independent woman!

Dress: Stacy Lomman New York
Boots: All Black
Tights: Wolford

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home