Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cutout


This outfit wasn't particularly noteworthy, but I photographed it mainly to show you the back of this top, which I picked up at Saks Off Fifth in Minneapolis (I also bought another one in peacock blue). Because of the cutout in the back I figured it might end up getting relegated to weekend and after-work wear, however when I tried layering it over a tank I found that it worked perfectly well for the office. The tank covered up my bra strap but left enough skin showing to still be interesting.

As you can see, the rest of the outfit is pretty plain. But I like the fact that the neckline on this top is high in the front; to me if you're going to have a big cutout on one side, there shouldn't also be a lot of skin showing on the other.

Next week I'm heading back to France again for work, and this time I'm tacking on 2 weeks in the UK to visit friends and family. I'll have a few posts for you while I'm away, and I'll come back with a trip recap after I get back.

Top: Red (Saks)
Pants: Club Monaco
Boots: Ecco
Necklaces: Betsey Johnson, Defy
Bracelet: Leslie Danzis


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home