Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prenzlauer Berg


I just got back a few days ago from a week-long work trip to Germany, which was great. I ended up with a couple of free days in Berlin and a brief stopover in Amsterdam on the return trip, and I was traveling with a very fun coworker, so we managed to sneak in some sightseeing, shopping, and hitting the town. Berlin is such a great city; we stayed in the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood, which is filled with great things to see and do. I could walk around the city all day just looking at all the cool modern architecture and interesting street art.

After a solid week of eating German food, I won't be trying to put on this form-fitting dress anytime soon (this outfit was from before the trip). Now that I'm back, it's time to make up for all the sausages, potatoes and beer with plenty of salads and walking to work.

Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Bag: Botkier
Boots: Bastien
Jacket: Karen Millen



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home