Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Milky Way

What's with the shitty lighting and chopped-off feet, you ask? Well, the 'good' camera was over at Mark's place, and I had to make due with my point-and-shoot on the self timer. Because of the stacks of moving boxes everywhere, this was the furthest away that I could set up the camera. Tomorrow's photos were shot this way as well, but fear not, I've got the SLR back now and the better photos will resume in a couple days.

This top doesn't get a lot of wear, and I'm not entirely sure why. I think by itself it just looks a bit boring for my eye. But I liked the way that it added some black to this outfit without looking too harsh against the soft bubblegum pink. The pattern of the top has sort of a milky way pattern that works well with the small studs on the boots.

Cardigan: American Eagle (a gift from my sis)
Top: Some random store in Krakow
Belt: another gift from my sis
Skirt: Lemon Twist
Tights: MP
Boots: All Black

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home