Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stevie



Here's some more asymmetrical goodness from All Saints, and an appearance from a very lazy looking Georgie. Just look at that sloppy posture; with all the sunny spots in which to lay around in the new place, Georgie has achieved new heights of laziness. For these shots she couldn't really be bothered to sit up straight and tuck her feet in, and in fact I thought she was going to slump on down to the floor.

The new top is the Bolly top; when I first took it out of the box I had a hell of a time figuring out which way it was supposed to go, so finally I went on the All Saints website to look at how it was configured in the photos. I'm about 80% certain I got it right. It looks gray here but it actually has tinges of acid-washed pink, which blended nicely with the soft shades of the 2 skirts. To give the outfit more of a colorful punch, I added a bright fuschia tank underneath the shirt.

With all these drapey, flowing layers I felt a little Stevie Nicks, which I guess isn't really a bad thing. If I grew my hair out and invested in a really large fan, I could do some fantastic photoshoots...

Top: All Saints
Necklace: Manu Lizarralde
Belt: Oscar de la Renta
Pink skirt: Anthro
Tulle skirt: Noa Noa
Shoes: Born

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home