Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dress for the Weather

Thanks for all your well wishes, everyone. I'm feeling close to 100% today but am still a little worn out from being sick. I'm really glad it's almost the end of the week.

I just loved the old fashioned equestrian feel of this outfit, and I thought the proportions worked really well with my figure. As you can tell, it was still really cold last week, so multiple layers and non-summery fabrics were in order.

I have to admit that I sort of loved rebelling against the standard summer wear with this wool skirt, tights, and neutral colors. When it's freezing cold (ok, in the low 60's, but still) and blowing great gusts of rain, I find it hard to get behind wearing bright florals and lightweight fabrics. I dress for the weather, not so much for the season.

Capelet: F21
Shirt: H&M
Belt: Lazaro
Skirt: All Saints
Tights: Noa Noa
Shoes: Tsubo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home