Tuesday, May 18, 2010

eShakti Dress

I received this dress a few weeks ago as a product review sample from eShakti, but I had yet to wear it until after the move because my iron and garment steamer were both packed up. Normally I probably would have just worn it anyway, but I didn't feel like the deep creases left by being boxed up and shipped would exactly make for a fair product review, so I held off.

As for the dress, it is really gorgeous, and I'm very impressed with the quality. eShakti offers sizes from 0-26 on every item, and for a fairly small additional charge, you can get anything custom sized. You can even change up the styling on many items; for this dress I had the hem shortened from the normal length to above the knee. I ordered this in a standard size and found the fit to be very true to the measurements listed on the sizing chart.

I just love the beautiful floral pattern that's stitched around the bottom panel of the dress. The flowers are black and the edge stitching is sort of a purplish color, which I think will give the dress some additional styling options. The midsection of the dress also has black contrast stitching. I only wish that the floral pattern went around the back of the dress too, but it's a fairly minor drawback. I will most likely order additional items from eShakti, and I would definitely recommend them, especially for hard-to-fit figures.

Jacket: F21
Dress: eShakti
Shoes: Tsubo



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home