Monday, May 10, 2010

Frenetic

I'm down to the last 2 days of outfit photos that I took at the old place (sorry to psych you out if you were expecting to see the new place today!). But since I can't stand to post out of order, I'm going to keep you in suspense for yet another day before I start posting from the new place on Wednesday.

This outfit was obviously the result of my frenetic schedule in the last days before the move. Do you like how I worked it as if it was a really fancy ensemble anyway? And I didn't even attempt to get the wrinkles out of the hoodie. It's all about attitude.

The hoodie is new from Gilt; I don't really have very many ultra-casual pieces that are also interesting, and I loved the batwing sleeves and pocket embroidery on this one. Combined with my perfect shoes from Fly London, this outfit was comfortable while still having some interesting elements.

Shirt: thrifted
Hoodie: Free People
Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Fly London
Bracelet: Lower Haters



Showing my neighborhood pride.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home