Monday, April 26, 2010

The Perfect Pair

I'm really, really excited about these shoes. These had been on my favorites list for ages, so when I saw on Amazon that they were marked down to $99 from $249, I couldn't resist. I'm really surprised I hadn't caved in sooner, as they are truly the perfect pair of shoes that I've been searching for.

What I was wanting were shoes that will go with lots of different colors, can be worn with skirts or pants, have a nice sturdy heel that's good for walking, and are light enough to travel with. Looking back over that list of desired traits, it's pretty amazing that I found anything even close to fitting the bill. But here they are! The absolute perfect shoe for me; a quirky blend of colors, chunky 2" heels and thick soles, lightweight, and luxuriously comfortable.

These shoes also come in "safe" colors -- brown and black -- too, but where's the fun in that? These babies go with everything, and I can even change up the laces if I want to bring in yet another color. I think all my other shoes are jealous.

Dress: DVF
T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: LA Made
Belt: Sunhee Moon
Shoes: Fly London "Jail"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home