Thursday, May 6, 2010

Knee Deep

Well, I got nothin' for ya today, as we are still knee deep in boxes and I haven't even uploaded my most recent outfit photos yet. So here, look at these new hats I made!




I finished these a few weeks ago, not during the move.





I will resume regular posting next week. The move went very well, but with 2 households combining there has been a lot to do. I feel like by the end of this weekend we should be in pretty good shape, but right now I'm exhausted, disoriented, and a little overwhelmed. Thanks so much for all your well wishes regarding the move; it's exciting, and I'll be very happy to be able to share some photos of the new place once it's in a more presentable state.

Oh, and one more thing, since tonight is Girls' Night Out, and a very special one at that...
GO SHARKS!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home