Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Disappointed

This cardigan is another one of the sale rack spoils from my trip to Anthro last week. I had actually seen this online and almost ordered it, but the original price was something like $189, and I think that's too much for a knit sweater that isn't cashmere. This was the last one left, and $69 seemed much more reasonable a price tag, so I got it.

I love the cardigan's long length and deep teal color, which will go well with a lot of things in my wardrobe. Plus, it will make for some good Sharks-watching outfits when my beloved but maddening team returns for another try next year. I'm obviously very disappointed with the outcome of the Sharks-Blackhawks series, because I was certain that the Sharks were truly the better team and should've won at least a couple of games. And since my second pick for the cup was Montreal if the Sharks didn't win, and Montreal has now been eliminated too, I'm officially done with hockey for the season. The cup has now become a who-cares series for me. Such a sad end to an exciting hockey season.

On the other hand, watching Montreal eliminate both the Capitals and the Penguins was unexpected and truly awesome, and I'm now inspired to go see a game in Montreal when the new season starts. The enthusiasm of the fans was just amazing the watch, and I'm sure it would be exhilarating to be there in person.

Cardigan: Anthro
Dress: thrifted
Skirt: LA Made
Shoes: Tsubo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home