Tuesday, August 17, 2010

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'


At last I got myself some textured black tights, which I've been sorely needing for quite awhile. My solid black pairs just look too heavy for summer outfits, whereas these keep my legs warm without overpowering the other pieces.

Lately I've been wearing my all my pairs of low-heeled boots a LOT, and that's partly because I've been doing a lot of walking during my lunch break. My workplace is situated right along a pretty walking trail with views of the bay, so in an effort to get more exercise (I'm trying to shape up for Burning Man, truth be told), my friend/coworker and I have been having a quick lunch followed by a long brisk walk, which requires the most comfortable of my footwear. And I'm not one of those people who's OK with changing into sneakers to go for a walk; either the shoes go with the outfit or they don't get worn, period.

Cardigan: All Saints
Scarf: local import store
Black tank top with pink ruffle (layered underneath): Anthropologie
Tie dye tank top: Rapsodia
Skirt: Anthropologie
Tights: Leg Avenue, via Sock Dreams
Boots: All Black

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home