Friday, November 23, 2012

Tailored


I hope all my friends in the US are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are enjoying some time off. I certainly planned my vacation well, with just a couple of days to be back at work before having a nice break again. After 3 weeks away it's good to ease back into work.

I'm excited to share this dress at last because it was such an incredible score. I found it at the designer outlet Opitz back in September when I spent the weekend with Sal, and it was in perfect condition except for the zipper being broken. A trip to the tailor later, and I had a new designer dress for a fraction of the cost. And isn't it a beauty? I adore the mix of menswear fabrics, the geometric panels, and the tailored fit. 

In other news, I've been promoted! I'm now an Associate Director, which is really exciting. I've been working very hard on a high importance project for several months now, so it's gratifying to see the reward from it. Can you believe it's been more than a year since I started my new job? I can hardly call it new anymore, but thankfully I'm still loving it as much as I did when I first started there.

Dress: Rebecca Taylor
Boots: See by Chloe
Necklace: vintage
Bracelet: a gift from Mom
Tights: Hue
Handbag: Kate Spade  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home