Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fake It

Alright, it's back to the outfit posts for a bit. I've been getting so many great comments, suggestions, and questions from the travel posts that I'll do a round-up in a few days. Until then, keep the contributions and questions coming! I'll do my best to answer all the questions, but if I need help I may put them out there for your input. Anyway, more to come on the travel front, and I'm curious if people would like seeing travel be a regular feature? If so, would you rather see travel how-to's and tips, write-ups on destinations, or a mixture of both? Click here to take a quick survey and let me know!


This outfit was selected for its soft, stretchy comfort. Though the wrap-style top of the dress is unflattering for my small bust, I can fake it by adding layers above and below. The teal tank top filled in the neckline, and the blazer covered most of the wrap section while still allowing a little of the pattern to show.


Blazer, dress: thrifted
Necklace: Manu Lizzaralde
Teal skirt: LA Made
Shoes: Art Shoes

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home