Thursday, March 4, 2010

Too Tight

This is the second pair of leather pants, which I told you about last week. They are the softest, most supple leather you can imagine, and though they're a bit on the tight side, I'm confident that they'll stretch and relax a little after a few wearings. I wore this outfit for a Girls' Night Out with my BFF Laura (it was the evening of yesterday's outfit; you can see that I kept a couple of pieces from the work day). I think the pants are a bit too tight to be worn at work for the time being, but for a night on the town they were perfect.

The gray top is another Oregon thrift find; it's a lightweight waffle-weave top from J. Crew. It has such perfect thickness, texture, and arm length that I'm tempted to see if J. Crew still carries this style in other colors.











Hat: Accessorize/Monsoon
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: J. Crew, thrifted
Tank: Rapsodia
Pants: Firetrap
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home