Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Edgy

Here's my new haircut, a style that my hairdresser decided on after I told her I didn't really care, just make it sort of edgy. So she made the length asymmetrical and gave me both short and longer layers of bangs that I can either sweep over to one side or pile on top of one another. Plus she gave me lots of intense red with darker layers of almost-black underneath and woven throughout. I am once again awed by her skills; she gets my hair to do things I always figured it was incapable of.


Today's outfit is a menswear look inspired by this newly-thrifted skirt, which I scored for just $1.50 on the sale rack. I love that the asymmetrical ruffles go with the 'edgy' new haircut.


Shirt: Promod
Vest: A. Byer
Tie: thrifted
Skirt: thifted
Shoes: Tsubo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home