Monday, June 28, 2010

Unfussy



I can't even remember what was going on the day I wore this outfit, but I do recall that I wanted something simple and unfussy, perhaps in contrast to how complex my outfit was the first time I wore this cardigan. Unfussy to me means several things: the outfit should be comfortable so that I'm not always fidgeting in it; it should have very few layers or components so that it doesn't require frequent repositioning; and it should be well suited to any weather, meaning that it should have a warmer layer that's easily removable if it gets too warm. This one fit the bill: the cords have a nice relaxed fit, the shirt is plenty long enough to cover my midsection without having to adjust or tug at it, the shoes are one of the most comfy pairs I own, and the cardigan can be thrown on or off without even having to mess with buttons or a belt. Perfect!

Cardigan: All Saints
Shirt: Just Angels
Pants: Marlowe
Shoes: Fly London

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home