Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekday Height

Wearing this outfit made me realize how much I've gotten used to wearing heels at work, because I felt much shorter than normal in these sneakers. However, I wear these and other low-heeled or flat shoes all the time on the weekends, and it feels quite natural. Since Mark and I are about the same height, I find that wearing tall heels makes it difficult to walk together, because as it is my legs are longer than his and the additional height really throws our proportions off. Not only that, but on the weekends we're typically just walking down to the farmer's market or going to grab a casual meal, so heels aren't really in order.

Do you have a weekday height and a weekend one? Is it influenced by who you spend time with?

Dress: Suzabelle
Belt: Lazaro
Leggings: Foot Traffic, via
Shoes: Simple

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home