Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ellen DeGeneres

This outfit is from a couple weeks ago, and as I sit here wearing these striped leggings yet again I realize how addicted I've gotten to them. But they really are the perfect thing for summer because they're lightweight and semi-sheer, and yet enough of a barrier to the chilly, moist air that I don't get too cold. Not that I won't wear them all winter as well, but look how great they pair with these soft, light layers and bare toes.

This morning Mark and I were discussing which actor would voice Georgie's character if she were ever cast in an animated movie. We decided on Ellen DeGeneres. How's that for random?

Cardigan, skirt: Anthropologie
Top, leggings: Black Market Baby
Shoes: Bobbi Blu

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home