Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fun With Proportions

I had a lot of fun with the proportions in this outfit. With the harness fitted up high on my ribcage and the long expanse of dress pattern as a backdrop, my torso was elongated. This combination had the potential to make my legs look shorter, but adding the platform heels and the near-matching tights elongated my legs and brought everything back into balance.

This outfit was remarkably comfortable, since there was nothing constricting my waist. Because of the softness of the leather and the adjustable laces in the back, the harness can flex as I breathe and yet still add structure and shape to an outfit. I love how it makes this simple floral dress look like a dirndl.

Dress: Noa Noa
Harness: Audra Jean
Tights: Foot Traffic, via Sock Dreams
Shoes: John Fluevog




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home