Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Overzealous

I wasn't super thrilled with how this outfit came out; I felt like the cardigan didn't really take the belting very well, and the whole thing looked a bit lumpier than I envisioned when I put it together. I should've placed the belt higher up on my ribcage, or else just left it out entirely. Sometimes I get a little overzealous with the belts, I admit.

I do like the mixture of neutral shades here though, so at some point I may try this idea again in a different configuration. The cardigan is another recent All Saints item, and it's another lightweight, soft layering piece that's perfect for the SF climate. I've actually worn it several times as part of a weekend outfit, and it helps give a casual look an extra bit of zing.

Cardigan: All Saints
Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Tunic: from a local boutique
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: John Fluevog

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home