Thursday, July 8, 2010

Presentation



I had to give an hour-long presentation at work the day I wore this, so I did my best to put together a "professional" looking outfit that was still very me. I'd actually be hard-pressed to put together anything more conservative than this, since I don't really own any of the right pieces for such an ensemble. Even when I've given presentations at scientific conferences I've never toned down my usual look all that much, I guess because I would feel so uncomfortable in a conservative outfit that I'd fear the presentation wouldn't come off very well. In case you're wondering, my presentation pretty much kicked ass. I credit the outfit for at least part of that.

I'm keeping my posts brief this week because I'm actually traveling at the moment. In fact I'm currently posting from another well-known blogger's computer. Have you figured out where I am?

Tunic: All Saints
Sheer top: Noa Noa
Scarf: Banana Republic
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: John Fluevog

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home