Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Quite Right

There's something not-quite-right about this outfit, and I can't put my finger on it. I think it might be the stripes in the vest; they're perhaps a smidge too much to put next to the busy pattern of the dress. Or something. Whatever; I wore it over a week ago, so obviously I'm over it now. I do love the fact that it gave me an opportunity to wear my underutilized Steam Trunk vest and adorable John Fluevog boots. Plus my hair looked extra soft and fluffy that day. Win!

The back of the outfit looks better than the front, I think. Again, probably because there are no stripes. I love the little scroll pattern that's embroidered on the back of the vest.

T-shirt: H&M
Vest: Steam Trunk
Dress: All Saints
Skirt: Noa Noa
Boots: John Fluevog

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home