Friday, March 19, 2010

Verklemt

Did I tell you I've been appropriating outfit ideas from other bloggers lately, or what? Here's another one I lifted from Sal after I saw her rocking a cute 90's look. The girly dress/chunky shoes combo was one I loved in the 90's, and still do, partly because it's a unique way to mix feminine and masculine elements, and partly because it's one of the predominant looks in Am�lie, and I am deeply convinced that Am�lie is the greatest movie of all time. Just thinking about that movie makes me all verklemt, in a happy way.

There's a lot of black going on in this outfit, but if you look closely you'll see that the vest is actually charcoal gray with a subtle plaid pattern in it. The vest is part of my convertible flight suit; a closer photo and different configurations of this piece are shown in this post.

Happy weekend! I'm off to enjoy the sun before it goes away again!

Vest (flight suit): Shawna Hoffman
T-shirt: H&M
Floral dress: vintage 90's; altered from a romper Skirt: a hand-me-up from my sister
Boots: Dr. Marten's

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home