Friday, March 26, 2010

Feeling Green



I was a day early for St. Patrick's Day with this oufit, but I just really felt like wearing green that day. I assure you that I did wear it again on the actual holiday, as will be evidenced by the next outfit post.

I loved how this outfit felt very springtime to me without being too pastel. The pattern across the shoulders of this cardigan saves it from washing me out, because it puts some color up near my face. Adding the belt was a great way to bring in some brown with which to tie in the shoes. I realize that this cardigan is really more of a winter pattern, but despite our recent glorious weather this time of year is still chilly enough overall that I'm calling it a spring item. Hell, I might try it on a foggy summer day too.

Cardigan, skirt: thrifted
Hoodie: from a local import store
Belt: Lazaro
Tights: MP (via Sock Dreams)
Shoes: Sofft

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home